The interest around the Dan Bilzerian Beard is a result of men modelling after what they believe to be a true masculine prototype.
Big, Bushy and distinctive, the beard is a significant part of his personal brand and our editorial details the look entirely.
Dan Bilzerian Beard Gallery
What type of beard does Dan Bilzerian have?
Dan sports the full-blown bushy beard which is largely a massive part of his trademark look.
The distinctive facial hair is thick, voluminous, which he often times has V shaped, further adding to its appeal.
In all honesty we love the big bushy beard, but our only drawback is that it hides the jawline. Take stubble for example, Stubble creates a shadow effect that highlights the jawline and makes it appear more enhanced.
The big bushy beard has been adopted by many various male celebrities for his rugged look and dominant status, Rick Ross Beard, James Harden Beard and LeBron James Beard to name a few.
Taking a look at the beard from the side view gives us another perspective of how voluminous it is as well as seeing the V shape.
His beard stays well-groomed and often times compliments his hairstyles, take the mohawk for example, its already a statement haircut which is further enhanced with a groomed beard.
His barber ensures that the transition between his facial hair and the surrounding skin is seamless and natural.
As a routine grooming practice Dan’s barber will remove his neck hair allowing for a clear separation, accentuating the shape and structure of the facial hair.
Streaks of White Hair
Taking a closer look at Dans beard we can begin to see traces of white hair which is perfectly normal for a man in his 40s. I mean its fate for us as guys!
Some men’s white strand facial hair is more apparent than others, Keanu Reeves Beard comes to mind!
The white strands interspersed among the dark hairs add a dash contrast to the look. Some men prefer to have it dyed, he lets it be!
Whether intentional or not, these white streaks have not gone unnoticed, and they contribute to his allure amongst women and his followers alike.
Any imagery of Dan Bilzerian Without Beard is always bound to go viral since the big bushy beard is literally a signature stand out look of his. He could trademark it aha!
His clean-shaven look was shared via social media years ago and continue to go viral annually.
Why was he once beardless?
The strict grooming standards in the military and special forces like the SEALs require men to be clean shaven with conservative haircuts.
They’re rooted in tradition, operational necessities, and the overarching principle of discipline which explains Dans clean shaven look during his special services career.
Beards definitely amplifies his masculine demeanor, making you stand out in a crowd and reinforcing his brand as a bold, fearless individual, but the above does the opposite.
How to Get a Beard like Dan Bilzerian?
You’ve seen the women, the lifestyle, the wealth and now you want to mimic the image, because you know, when you look good you feel good, here’s the simple step formula.
- Don’t compare: Often times we see men comparing beard progress to others which is a recipe for disaster. Just make sure yours is going.
- Patience is Key: Growing a thick, bushy beard doesn’t happen overnight. It requires months of letting your facial hair grow, just follow your routine!
- Nutrition: Foods rich in vitamins, especially biotin, can promote hair growth. Foods like eggs, avocados, and salmon are great additions to your diet.
- Beard Products: Invest in high-quality beard oils and balms. These products keep the beard moisturized, reduce itching, and promote healthier growth.
- Regular Maintenance: While the goal is a bushy beard, regular trims are essential. Your barber will help remove split ends and knots, keeping the beard looking its best. Use a good beard comb to keep it untangled and neat.
- Embrace the Process: Stop obsessing over the journey, I know right, easier said than done but its something you need to master! The joy comes through the journey. Document the process from pictures weekly!
The bushy beard has also been a talking point in discussions about grooming, self-care, and male beauty standards, I mean we get to see this on LeBron’s series the shop!
The rise in beard-care products, barbershops specializing in beard grooming, and even beard-related content on platforms like YouTube and Instagram reflects this trend.
For those looking to emulate his style, remember that it’s a journey, one that requires dedication, care, and, most importantly, an understanding that your beard, like Bilzerian’s, will be a reflection of your unique persona