Our editorial will explore the Travis Scott braids style in detail. We’ll provide the official name for this style, as well as a step-by-step guide on how to achieve this popular look. So whether you’re looking for a new style or just want to learn how to do it, this editorial is for you!
What are knotless braids?
People often ask what Travis Scott hairstyle is called, the answer is Knotless braids. These are a style of braid that doesn’t require any knots to be tied. This makes them a great option for men and women who want a sleek, knotless look. They can be worn in many different ways, including straight back, up in a bun, or even down with waves.
Knotless braids are a type of braid where the hair is not pulled through any loops or knots, giving it a sleek and knot-free appearance. This style is perfect for men, women, and kids who want something different from traditional styles such as box braids or cornrows. It can also be used by adults with thinning hair to give the appearance of fuller hair.
How to do knotless Travis Scott Braids
-The knotless braids offer one of the best ways to achieve this look because it doesn’t involve any knots at all.
-To get started, part your hair in two sections and then secure each section with an elastic band.
-Next, divide each section into four smaller sections, and then secure with an elastic band to create a “delta” shape on top of your head.
-Repeat step two with the remaining hair. Braid each section and then tie them together with a small elastic band to create two “knotless” braids. Now you have created 16 braids total (eight on each side).
-Split one braid in half to create two thinner braids, or keep it as one thicker braid.
-Tug on the ends of the braids to create a sleek, knotless look. You can also style your hair in any way you want – straight back, up in a bun, or down with waves.
-Repeat steps four and five with the remaining braids.
-Tie each braid together with a small elastic band, and then tug on the ends to create a knotless look.
How to Maintain and care for your knotless Travis Scott Braids
These braids can also be used by adults with thinning hair to give the appearance of fuller hair. However, knotless braids need to be cared for just like any other braid type.
Here is how to maintain and care for them
- Washing your braids when it’s in a protective style is just as important as washing it when it’s out and we advice you do this once every 2 weeks. Then condition them once or twice a week using an oil-based product such as coconut oil (for dry hair) or jojoba oil (for oily hair). You can also use hair oil or serum to keep them hydrated and shiny.
- Avoid using heat styling tools as this can damage the delicate strands of hair that hold up your knotless braids.
- Braiding should be done gently without pulling too hard on anyone strand so as not to cause breakage where there is already a lot going on inside those pretty little knots.
- To keep them looking good and healthy, try using some oil after washing your knotless braids, and then tie them up with a scarf or bandana at night when sleeping.
- It is important to keep the scalp clean when doing any kind of styling so that dirt does not build up on top of your knotless Braids. This will help prevent breakage from happening as well. The best way to do this is by washing your hair every day with shampoo and conditioner.
- When you’re ready to take out the knotless braids, just gently pull at each one until it comes loose from your scalp. Be careful not to rip or tear any knots in your hair. You can also use scissors if needed but be sure not to cut too close as this could cause damage to your hair.
If you want your knotless braids to look good, then it’s important to maintain them regularly so they don’t get tangled up or break off at the root which would cause damage in itself. The best way of doing that is using a shampoo and conditioner designed for knotless hair and a leave-in conditioner. You can also use oils such as jojoba oil or coconut oil to keep the hair healthy and moisturized.
What Size of hair do you need?
Usually, these knotless braids require at least two feet of hair, but more is better. The longer your hair, the better chance you have to get a knotless style. You can also use extensions if needed.
The most popular way to do these Braids is by using extensions or adding in some of your own hair to make the style fuller. This will give you a better chance of achieving a knotless look.
In conclusion, we hope you enjoyed this article on how to do and care for knotless Travis Scott braids. Be sure to visit our website or blog for more information on knotless styles and other braid trends. If you’re looking for a new style, be sure to try out knotless braiding – the perfect way to get a knotless look.
To stay updated on everything happening in men’s style/lifestyle, street culture & music follow @heartafact on Instagram